Info from: Harry’s Bridges
The bridge was built in 1937, and repaired in 1981 and 2001. It is a single span modified Pratt truss 87 feet long spanning Contoocook River. It is located east southeast of Hancock, New Hampshire on Forest Road. Directions: 2.1 mile south southwest of junction SR 137 on US 202, then left on Forest Road 1.2 mile to the bridge. The bridge was built at a cost of $77,000.00. The first bridge at this site was built in 18852, and was damaged beyond repair by the great flood on March 12, 1936. The bridge rests on poured concrete abutments with wingwalls. The bridge is covered with dark weathered vertical tongue and groove boarding on the sides and on the portals. The deck consists of black asphalt paving and the roof is covered with weathered wood shingles. The bridge is also known as the Hancock-Greenfield Bridge. The bridge was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on May 5, 1981.