Get the most from our site with these helpful tutorials
Create your account
1) From our home page, select the “Sign In” button
2) When the dialog box appears, select register
3) Select whether you want to create a guest or owner account. A Guest account is perfect for those who want to use our site to find things to do, while an Owner account works best for business owners the want to list on NHRoots
4) Fill in you details, agree to the terms, and select “Register”
5) A green success message will confirm your registration and you will be directed to you NHRoots profile page. From here you can explore our site by navigating to the homepage or if you’re a business owner, list your business with one of our listing packages
Add your business listing
If you’re on the homepage, click the grey “Add Listing” button on the very top right of the site
If you’re on your profile page, select the white “Add Listing” button located to the top right of the profile page
1) Click add listing on our homepage or on your profile page
2) This is where you can choose what listing package works for you. While we welcome business owners to claim and post their listing for free, we recommend one of our Monthly plans. These tiers allow you access to the full site offering. Select you listing level and press submit.
3) Follow the listing wizard to start building your listing. Be sure to enter as much detail as you can, this helps our users learn about you business
* Some features may be greyed out depending on your listing level, upgrade your level to access all our features
After you enter all your listing information, you will be brought to a summary page. Here you will be able to verify that everything you submitted looks right. When ready, select the “Submit Listing” button
Last step! Enter your personal details to complete the order. If you chose a free listing you will not need to enter any payment info.
Agree to the ToS and press the “Place Order” button. Your listing will be sent to our team for approval and will soon be available on NHRoots.
You can now manage you listing through your profile. This is accessible through the “My Account” drop down menu or by clicking here